martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

And so the saga begins...

It all happened a long time ago, a grainy time of maleficarum and shadows, a time when legends were forged and from where dreams echoed towards this very same present.

Circa 20 years ago I opened with excitement my very first blister from Warhammer 40,000. It contained Ragnar Blackmane, quite a new product back then, and the moment I stared into the eyes of that fierce sky warrior, a part of my soul flew towards Fenris, where it has stayed ever since.

Admittedly, I did take a quite long hiatus that spanned for more than a decade, but the past year the hobby bug bit me once more in part due to the ascendance of the TV show Vikings, which made me remember all I loved about my Space Wolves.

And of course, it did start again with the young king.

This blog will cover my progress as a hobbyist, starting from a pile of fond memories towards the end goal which is a fully painted Vlka Fenryka army.

Without further ado, please let me introduce you my reworked version of Ragnar Blackmane, as when I came back to the hobby, and despite my love for the old sculpt, I strongly felt he needed an update.


Ragnar Blackmane, revisited

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario